|Dieser Bereich ist bestimmt für Korpsangehörige und nur mittels Passwort zugänglich. Korpsangehörige beantragen ihr Passwort bei email@example.com|
Internationally deployable rescue teams have to undergo regular training. This is why Switzerland was conducting an international disaster relief exercise (SimEX) for the second time since 2011.
Humanitarian Aid out on mission
Swiss Humanitarian Aid Unit - SHA
The Swiss Humanitarian Aid Unit (SHA) is a militia corps with a pool of around 700 people ready for duty and who are divided up into professional groups according to their knowledge and abilities. The SHA is one of the Swiss government's humanitarian aid instruments which is available for direct actions and supports international organizations with its specialists ("secondment").
Informations for those which are interested
Additional Information and Documents
- Precarious humanitarian situation for Sudanese refugees in Maban, South Sudan
- Twelve countries to practise rescue operations in Kriens
- Syria: "You have to focus on each life saved"
- Inauguration of two permanent schools in Haïti
- Flooding in North Korea: Switzerland makes funds available for reconstruction and restoration of water supply
- Iran accepts Switzerland’s offer of assistance
- Crisis in Syria: Interview with Martin Zirn, Swiss expert on mission for the UNHCR
- Swiss Rescue
Swiss Rescue is the mission element which can be immediately deployed abroad primarily following ear...